Split – Dalmatian islands – Dubrovnik (and vice versa)
Self-guided bike tour 7 days/6 nights Bikes for the tour: road, hybrid, e-bikes (the ground: paved roads) Cycling distances: 25 – 65 km, tour is: moderate with some demanding parts. Map and total distances find here (please note that ferry and car distances are also calculated in total distance) http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/1560424600
7 days/6 nights
From April to October
Moderate with some demanding parts
- Ferry tickets, accommodation in B&Bs, 6 x breakfast, luggage transfers and transfer last day to the airport, all other shuttles according itinerary, bike delivery to Split, private water taxi shuttle between islands: Hvar – Korcula, Dubrovnik city tour.
Single use supplement: EUR 150,00
- Dubrovnik city tour (price per group, not per person)
1-4 pax EUR 80,00 5-8 pax EUR 100,00
Bike rental extra:
- Road bike Cannondale CAAD Optimo EUR 15.00 per day
- Hybrid bike Cube Sl road EUR 15.00 per day
- E bike EUR 25.00 per day
Bike rental quotation is based on a 6 days.
This tour can be customize with different accommodation standard, duration and other activities (sea kayak, sailing, hiking, cooking class and wine tasting)
Aditional rental options:
Garmin (Edge Explore)
- 3 days rental period EUR 10,00
- 4 - 10 days rental period EUR 15,00
Clipless pedals (SPD SL or SPD pedals)
- 3 days rental period EUR 5,00
- 4 - 10 days rental period EUR 10,00
Day 1st arrival to Split hotel
Arrival to B&B in Split, according your arrival time meeting with our representative and fitting the bikes. Warming up ride in Split. Overnight Split
Day 2nd : Split – Hvar island.
Morning ferry to Hvar island (port Starigrad) arrival around 10.30 bike ride along the coast to town Starigrad and Agar valley, continue to Selca, Velo Grablje and Brusje (old road to town Hvar), biking distance about 40 km. Overnight Hvar town
Highlights: Old town Hvar, lavender fields, great views, fortress in Hvar
Day 3rd: Hvar – Korcula island
Check out from Hvar B&B and private boat transfer (water taxi) to Vela luka town on Korcula (45 min boat ride), cycling from Vela Luka across Korcula island to Korcula town and Lumbarda.
Biking distance 55 – 60 km
Highlights: coastal area and cliffs of Korcula island, medieval town of Korcula and Marco Polo birthplace.
Day 4th: Korcula island – Peljesac peninsula.
Morning ride to ferry port and ferry to Orebic town on Peljesac peninsula. Bike ride along the peninsula in distance of 60 km. Highlights: vineyards and wine cellars, dry stone walls, picturesque bays and beaches, great wall of Stone town.
Day 5th: Dubrovnik
Morning shuttle to Dubrovnik,
Optional guided sightseeing tour in historical center, rest of the day free to explore town little bit on your own.
Highlights: historical center, old city walls, street Stradun, island Lokrum.
Day 6th: Konavle countryside.
- Morning car shuttle to Konavle (farming land between Dubrovnik and Montenegro border). Cycling in the valley, through stone villages and by picturesque farms. Cycling distance 65 km.
River Ljuta (spring and watermills), valley of Konavle with Franciscan monastery from 15th century, fortress Sokol from 15th century
Day 7th tour end: shuttle to Dubrovnik airport or your hotel in Dubrovnik
|Period||Price per person (€)|
|June, September, May||1220|